The future of storage, today!
Product that performs the aeration drive, receiving the ON / OFF commands from the CERES software (which runs on a desktop or notebook computer) according to easily configurable parameters and rules for drying, cooling or grain conservation.
Control software allows configuration and remote viewing via the internet.
- No need for an employee to command aeration.
- Performs automatic control 24 hours a day / 7 days a week.
- Accuracy in decision making (triggering by time, information received from thermometry, weather station, hygroscopic balance).
- Table of hygroscopic balance for various types of grains (rice, soy, corn, wheat, among others).
- Energy consumption information (in KWh and trigger events).